Newmount has launched their first graduate training program, allowing industry reconsigned qualifications to be achieved while gaining work experience.
We are looking for individuals with a diverse range of skills, talent and drive, who are sensitive to the needs of a truly global client base and the cultures from which they are based.
To be considered for this this program the applicant must have;
- Financial related Degree from a top tier University
- Familiarity of Offshore Investments
- Knowledge of Exchange Traded Funds
- Knowledge of FX Market
- Understanding of Bonds and Gilts
- Understanding of Structured Products
- Confidence when meeting and communicating with clients
Additional skills that would be beneficial to the applicant;
- Fluent in English and either German, French, Italian or Russian.
Previous work experience within the Financial Sector
To be considered for a role at Newmount please complete the following contact form.